Outdoor Activities at Camp Tontozona
We have plenty to do at camp: whether you are explorers, adventurers, or just want to relax – we have you covered!
Check Out Some of the Activities at Camp Tontozona!
Hiking: With over 2 miles of trails in and around the property also Tonto National Forest is right out the back gate.
- Swimming: Not your typical swimming pool! Take a dip the Tonto Creek.
- Field Games and Sports: Not only do we have a state of the art turf field but we also have a grass field.
- Low Ropes Course
- Multiple Firepits and Outdoor Classrooms
- Rappelling: This is an off-site activity located 6-minutes from camp.
- Kayaking: This is an off-site activity located at one of the mountain lakes near the camp.
- Caving: This is an off-site activity located a short drive from camp.
*Some activities may require a minimum number of participants.
As we grow so will our available activities!
Learn more about Camp Tontozona.